Thursday, November 22, 2007

Since it is Thanksgiving most people will either not be blogging or blogging about what they had to eat or how they ate it or who came to their house or where they went. I have decided that I am different and decided to be original.

About 5 minutes ago I was in the bathroom and the right side of my brain thought, "Pajamas sounds a little... kiddish of a word for a 12 year old don't you think so?"
"Yes it is. How about we blog about that."
"Great idea, left side of Cody's brain!"
"Thank you, right side of Cody's brain!"
And then I thought, "I should wash my hands and get to a computer." So I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. I then proceeded to sit on the small couch and pick up my mother's Intel: Aspire computer with basic windows vista and word 2007. I resumed to place it on my lap, open it turn, it on, and go to my blog. I turned on my music, and signed in. I then clicked on new post and started typing.

Plese leave some better (or funnier) suggestions for so called "pajamas".

3 comments:

Tammy said...

you could call them what you used to call them...nite nite shirts! have the right side of your brain tell the left side of your brain to clean your room! :)

Steph! said...

I think a very mature way to say it would be night clothing.

Anonymous said...

Jammies...that sounds VERY "grown up," yeah, call them JAMMIES!