Saturday, September 8, 2007

3>12?







Fistly, I would like to apologize for not blogging for so long. Secondly I would like to ask you all this question is 3 greater than 12? I would like to let you all know that the 3 year old jakers (see above) saw a pg-13 movie that I, Cody,(see above Jakers)was not allowed to see. (I like money.) I am quite upset because I was not able to see transformers while a three year old was. Do you see why I am upset? yes? huh? it doesnt matter because as soon as I figure out how to sue somebody, I am suing Dodd and my mom.

11 comments:

Cody said...

The sentence where I said "I like money" means I like money.

amyndodd said...

You are crazy! Could you have found a better picture of Jake??? If you were my son I would let you see it Cody!! Want to live with me???

amyndodd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cody said...

Yes actually I would love to go live with you but sadly I cannot...

Cody said...

amy and dodd posted a comment that i "accidently" deleted so heres what they said: He slept through all but 15 minutes of it.

Cody said...

okay he only saw 15 minutes, the point was you were going to let him see the whole thing right? yeah I thought so.I think I have made my point.

Tammy said...

here is MY point...i'm the mom. build a bridge, my son, and GET OVER IT! love you!

Emily said...

Cody, for how fabulous a speller you are I'm disgusted with how many spelling errors you have all over your blog! Amy is rubbing off on you...thank goodness you don't live with her! soon you wouldn't even want to read!!!

Steph! said...

HAHAHA!! All of you are cracking me up!

The Clobes Crew said...

I can really throw off your math now. We won't let our 2, 3, or 5 year old see PG-13 movies. So is 3 greater than 12 except in Bakersfield?

Your life will be much more full and enriched by watching something less violent and worldly.

Cody said...

tom's insane.