Sunday, November 2, 2008

Update!

Hi Sami! Hi Wil! Ok. I am a tuba-playing, cross country running, near straight A, black belt.
I play tuba. I'm in Anacapa's concert (expert) band. I'm tied for first chair right now and hope to be the lone first chair by the end of November. I am one of three tubas who are all pretty good.
I tried out for Anacapa's cross country team at the start of the year. I made it in, got my bright green short-shorts, and started running. I can now run a 6 minute 23 second mile and I'm getting faster every week. My neighbor is also a runner so I've been trying to run with him. I consistently get about 20th in the meets. There are about 150 runners at each meet. My places have been: 25, 21, 24, 4 (most people were gone this day), and most recently 25. I run at least two miles every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
I have 4 A's and two B's in school. I have B's in Algebra 1 and U.S. History. A's in Band, P.E., Science, and Language Arts. I despise math, science, and language arts.
I have a black belt in tae kwon do and feel invincible. As long as my uncle Ben isn't around. One of my friends does tae kwon do with me and our other friends call us F.A.N.S.: Freaking Awesome Ninja Squadron.
After our house flooded, I turned homeless because I was quickly tricked into giving up my room to my mom in exchange for the playroom. Of course, I was decieved and told I couldn't have a door, T.V., or computer in my 6 x 12 room. Great deal. I then negotiated and ended up with the office. Now I have a lock on my door, access to ALL of the downstairs while everyone is sleeping, AND a sliding glass door leading to my personal spa, which Jesse has agreed to clean for me whenever I ask. Awesome.
I love my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kid, first I would like to tell you how crazy you are for running cross country. The state meet was at our school last Friday and we pretty much deemed cross country for psychopathic sadists. The tuba thing sounds pretty cool, I am first chair cellist and second chair alto in choir and Wil is second chair violist and first bass. It is really weird to have him in my classes. Uh so besides the broken arm thing how are things? Having the office for a room could turn out to be really nice... you could sneak out... not that you would... right? :) I really don't want to go do my homework, is it obvious? Thanks for the opportunity to procrastinate, but I really do have to go... I have to get into college after all... how much longer do you have to go before you need to worry about that? It is pretty much a pain in the butt, however, it is necessary... I guess... well I'll talk to you later. If you would like to respond with an email that would be cool. If not that would be cool to... your mom has my address... TTYL kiddo!
Sam